Monday, November 14, 2011

Team Buzz

I've been waiting for a really good reason to get the blog back in action-- and I finally found one. It turns out that the Team Dana infrastructure is still quite useful. BFF Katie's stepdad, the Buzz Man, is going through his own medical tomfoolery. Team Buzz is just getting started, and it's going to be EPIC.

I don't take my friends and family for granted; I am actively grateful to have them. But, it's so nice to see how people just come out of the woodwork to help out. It never stops being amazing how your friends and family can surprise you with their warmth, kindness, generosity, and humor.

Oh, and did I mention that I have a niece now!? http://gretasasparklyunicorn.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment-- I appreciate the support and feedback, and I encourage a dialogue between the different people who've been following this from the beginning.